SciEnspire!© GoodAfterMATH© Personal PowerUP
Durham, NC USA 27707
More Specific Types of Coaching:
Leading Self and Others through Emerging Challenges
Personal Growth, Transformation, and Adapting to Change
Project and Book Development | Curriculum Design and Innovation
Breakthrough Learning in Math and Quantitative Testing, for job / career advancement
Coaching Style: Fluid and adaptive within smart, supportive structure. Dynamic and resilient. Probing and clarifying. INSPIRATIONAL & ENERGIZING!
Coaching Delivered Via: Live, Phone, Skype, Meeting Software, Other
* Guiding individuals into breakthrough learning experiences, change and project development.
* Helping scientists and engineers become better leaders, managers and change agents.
* Helping adults succeed in math courses and quantitative parts of certification exams,
so they can advance their careers and their wealth-building.
* Integrating clients' knowledge, wisdom, beliefs and values with realistic possibility,
so they find their own best path to the results they seek.
* Designing, facilitating and communicating collaborative process for groups.
* Helping people bridge the socio-cultural gaps that divide them,
so they communicate, collaborate and cohabitate better.
* Melding structure with process to achieve desired outcomes.
Whatever your challenges—at work, play, home, on retreat, and in relationship—
your life unfolds and takes its shape from the way you expend your energy.
It's there in your actions, in your choices, in your thoughts and in your feelings—
ALL IS ENERGY.
It moves from place to place, form to form, and from one purpose to another.
How well does your energy serve YOU?
POWER COACHING with me helps you see what you want and guides you
in shifting your resources of time, attention and energy to accomplish it.
My approach is fluid yet evidence-based. Together, we collaborate in
choosing and using the tools and techniques that work best for YOU.
BREAKTHROUGHS come in awareness, understanding, clarity,
self-authorship and ACTION toward your goals.
You get RESULTS.
Coaching since: 2008
* Basic Course in Human Subjects Research (sponsored by the NIH), Jan 2011
* Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Training, Oct 2007
* Workplace Mediation and Intercultural Conflict Resolution, Apr 2003
* Intercultural Dialogue Facilitation, Apr 2001
Languages Spoken: English