Julia Maria Lloyd

Julia Maria Energy Works

Visit the website

Vancouver, BC Canada

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message

To prevent spam, please enter what you see here in the box below:
captcha

Biography

Hi, I’m Julia Maria Lloyd, the founder of ‘Julia Maria Energy Works™’, aka ‘follow your bliss’ alignment coach, and author of the forthcoming book, “Pray and Move Your Feet” (a tale of soul-tripping, road-tripping, and living your bliss!). I’m a coach, a spiritual guide, and an energy healer. In my coaching, I use the remote energy healing technique, Pure Light Energy Transmission™, or PLET™, Essentia Light Vibrations™, or ELVS™ (healing vibrations of colours, derived from flowers), as well as a variety of more traditional coaching techniques. Are you ready to transform and transition to living more passionately and on purpose, to following your bliss, to sharing your gifts with the world! Are you ready to align and prosper? Check out my website for different ways we can work together:

Website: http://www.juliamarialloyd.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuliaMariaEnergyWorks Twitter: https://twitter.com/JuliaMariaLloyd

Coaching Information

Type of Coaching:

More Specific Types of Coaching: Energy Alignment/Paradigm Shifting

Coaching Style: You'll be challenged, busted, and you'll recover your life!

Coaching Delivered Via: Phone, Skype

Strengths: I had a pretty eventful childhood myself, and it left me with a lot of the subconscious limiting beliefs I talk about. I've been following my own spiritual path for over twenty years with various results. I've trained as a life coach, and in various vibrational healing modalities, but it 's been only in the last two years, since I received the gift of PLET™, that my life has truly transformed. I've tried quite a few other methods over the years, in my own 'pursuit of happiness', some more effective than others, but they were only able to scratch the surface. That's why I'm so passionate about my work, because I know that this way works, and has the potential to change many lives.

Motto: Align and Prosper!

Coaching Philosophy:
Most people fail to realize their dreams not for lack of trying, but because their subconscious beliefs run the show, and they don't even know it. Our conscious mind occupies about 10% of our brain, the other 90% is hidden from our view in the subconscious. Most of these subconscious beliefs form in the first seven years of our lives, when we are most vulnerable and least able to objectively judge our experiences. No wonder most of us are walking around feeling dis-empowered and unable to access our true potential. Even if we know what the problem is, the million dollar question remains: what to do to shift this paradigm in our favor? That's where I come in. I've been fortunate enough to receive a gift of remote energy healing/alignment that's helped to transform not only my own life, but the lives of many other people who walked through this process. Through the combination of laser-focused energy work, meditation, and other more traditional coaching tools, the old paradigms can shift almost instantly, the stagnant energy gets released, and we're freed from a limiting belief forever. It is a process, it takes some time, and requires commitment and readiness on the part of the participant, but the results are profound and life changing.

Looking for coaching buddy? No

Professional Background

Coaching since: 2010

Coaching Education:
CTI Core Training
Reiki Master
Sound Therapist
Pure Light Energy Transmission™ (PLET™) Practitioner
Essentia Light Vibrations™ Practitioner

Languages Spoken: English, Polish